Deanna Sunde is an Oracle ACE and the Delivery Director for the West at Key Performance Ideas. Previously, she held management positions in accounting, finance and IT at NBC Universal and Princess Cruises. Deanna’s experience encompasses over 17 years with Hyperion and four years with Oracle Financials with industry focus in Oil and Gas, Energy, Insurance and Financial Services, Health Services and Entertainment. She holds an MBA in Finance, a BS in Economics and is a former Certified Public Accountant. Deanna is also a certified implementation specialist for Hyperion Planning and Essbase and is a leader in the Hyperion community and a frequent speaker at user group conferences and webcasts such as ODTUG Kscope, Collaborate, OAUG Connection Point and Oracle Open World.
- Former President of the ODTUG Hyperion SIG
- Board of Directors for the ODTUG Hyperion SIG (2012-14)
- Kscope14 Planning Track lead
- Kscope Planning Track member for Kscope13-15
- Member of the first graduating class of the ODTUG Leadership Program
- Hosted the Oracle Open World 2013 EPM Symposium
- Secretary and Member of Board of Directors, SROAUG (Southwest Regional OAUG) (1998-2003)