June 21, 2016 – 2pm ET, 1pm CT, 11am PT
Featured at Collaborate 16, don’t miss my webinar All About EPMA – From Setup to Tips and Tricks”
Deanna Sunde, an Oracle ACE Associate, recently presented this session at Collaborate 16 in Las Vegas. Join her for this virtual event.
The classic method of building Essbase, Hyperion Planning, and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) applications can be unwieldly. How is your process for building hierarchies? Is it time consuming and difficult to maintain? Enterprise Performance Management Architect (EPMA) is an innovative tool, included in the Oracle EPM Suite, designed to ease the burden of managing metadata.
Deanna will present:
• Reasons for using EPMA vs Classic mode along with the pros and cons and design considerations
• An EPMA demonstration, including the shared library and local library along with how to share dimensions across Essbase BSO and Essbase ASO, Hyperion Planning, and HFM applications
• Discuss pros and cons between EPMA and DRM for managing metadata
• Demonstrate how to create a profile and use it to load metadata from files
• Discuss how to customize the use of the shared library for each application by excluding portions of it
Register for Webinar
Did you miss the webinar? Watch the replay